- Easy-to-print Website Version
- Here are contents of drbass.com website as a print-friendly pdf file, divided in 3 parts.
Can be used as an introductory course to Natural Hygiene (Orthopathy).
PART 1 (51 pages): click here, or right-click and choose "save target as" (570 KB)
PART 2 (52 pages): click here, or right-click and choose "save target as" (540 KB)
PART 3 (28 pages): click here, or right-click and choose "save target as" (450 KB)
- REMARKABLE RECOVERIES FROM SEVERE HEALTH PROBLEMS
- Booklet about how different raw juices and diets have been used for disease healing in medical research and clinically. Information you can use to gain a complete understanding of how the human body works in health and disease.
Free Download Print-friendly pdf file (14 pages).
Click here, or right-click and choose "save target as" (110 KB)
- With 3 Generations of Vegetarian Hygienists
- Written for publication at Dr. Shelton's request that I interview Dr. Christopher Gian-Cursio - for an explanation of his ideas and methods used in treating his patients for over a 50 year period. I also interviewed 3 generations of his patients and the results were a revelation of new ideas in Natural Hygiene techniques and clinical nutrition.
FREE download (pdf file, 16 pages):
Click here, or right-click and choose "save target as" (45 KB)
WHAT IS DISEASE? - HOW TO RECOVER
Produced in cooperation with the International Natural Hygiene Society, INHS - to teach self-empowering natural healing methods. Contains the first chapters from ORTHOPATHY by Dr. Shelton.
- Dr. Herbert Shelton explains how to easiest recover from chronic & acute disease. Also, presenting the Science of Health & Natural Hygiene view on disease, early history & doctors, offering critique and advice, etc.
Free Download Print-friendly pdf file (80 pages).
Click here to download (or listen to) a radio interview with Dr. Bass
Back to Dr. Bass' books page